Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Last day being EIGHTEEN

This will be my very last post while I'm still eighteen.

I about 4 hours time, I'm no longer a kid. And though it doesn't make any difference since I've been treated like an adult since I left high school.

What's my plan tomorrow and whether I'll be celebrating, I really have no idea about that. Though I really miss my mates from Taylors a heaps load and my besties, but with the assignment submission dates so nearby each other, sighs. You guys know what I mean by that. I am almost done with some of them, but there are more datelines to meet.

So, I am gonna see what is up for me tomorrow and just go with the flow? After all, I havta spend half of my day at campus tomorrow and my tutorial class will be an hour or so longer. Meh. Good thing we are only watching a movie tomorrow for our Social Psych tutorial class. But I have Organisational Psych tomorrow! BOO!=(

IO, please spare me tomorrow. Pretty please?

I have this extremely nagging feeling within me that I have to get something done, but I do not know what is it about. It's really annoying cause I can't stop thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment