Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy birthday baby

Our baby turns 14 today!!!!


Yesh, she's our baby.
She will be our baby forever and ever amen.
She's my rather annoying lil sis, incredibly smart, painfully creative sis of mine.
I remember back in those days when we were younger, we used to argue A LOT!
You can hardly put us together in the same room(not joking/exaggerating).
But now that she's a teenager.
OMG! I am actually admitting that you are a teenager which is a miracle, since you've always been a baby to me.

Although we don't have a similar liking to almost anything from books to our dressing, but we share our clothes, she reads the books that I used to read back then, and now she began to take some interest in movies and music which she probably got influenced by my lil bro or her friends.

Our age gap weren't too far or too near, which allows us to share our experiences at school or the people that we managed to bump into.

Anyway, she's a really really sweet girl. And unlike me, she's soft spoken. Not at home though. I still love blackmailing her or bribing her into helping me to get certain things done. But at times she made me begged. Which I did actually.

So sorry about not wishing you when the clock strikes 12am last night. Will make it up for you soon! I promise.

Oh yeah, did I mention that this sis of mine is extremely calculative? She calculate practically everything that I do or don't do for her. She always has her ways to get me to buy things for her, since apparently, it's my responsibility being the eldest in the family to attend to some of her needs. Oh wells.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!
You are a teenager now, do act like one at home ok?

Kor didn't wish you either didn't he?=s

I reckon that my sis understand that I've been so caught up with my assignments that's why she didn't bother to give me a hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment