Sunday, July 14, 2013

The bakery

Jyun took me to a really nice bakery shop recently..
The bakery shop has all sorts of bread which are freshly baked.
It was a light brunch for us as we are going to one of our favourite cafe after that for brownies..

Sausage cheese bread and lemon tart. 
I took a bite of the lemon tart and I like it very much:)
Butter croissant and raspberry tart 

 Chicken herb quiche.
Jyun doesn't like the texture of the pastry..
I quite like this but I've had better ones..

The sandwiches looks good and also their coffee..
We'll definitely pay a second visit to the bakery to try other bread :)
And I also like the atmosphere of the place too..

Artisan Roast Coffee place do not have what I wanted on that day :(
So we had our usual..
:)


It's Monday tomorrow.
Long week ahead ~

No comments:

Post a Comment