Sunday, May 5, 2013

Change aka Ubah. GE 13

This election is the most intense election ever.
As a Malaysian who just turned 21 I managed to get myself registered as a voter.
I've done my part for the country.
What about you?

For the past few weeks I've seen Malaysians stand strong together showing their spirit of 1 Malaysia.
All these's while the concept of 1 Malaysia has been shoved down to our throats when we don't really feel the spirit.
To me the lies, corruptions, and empty promises has to be ended right now.
Today we get to get our voice heard.
1 Malaysia was a bullshit propaganda for me until I saw the true spirit of 1 Malaysia from people who stand together for a clean election.

Change aka UBAH is what we are looking for.
Even my lil bro who has not turn 21 yet is trying to play his part :)

No comments:

Post a Comment