Friday, November 30, 2012

My Elephant

Recently Jyun and I went to My Elephant for thai food.
It was near Food Foundry which was also a place which I wanted to go to for a while now but I decided to give My Elephant a try first:)
We didn't expect the crowd since it was a weekday
But at the same time I'm not surprised to see the crowd since the place has alot of good reviews,
And it's lunch hour when we reached the place.

Hence the crowd
But at least we don't need to wait too long to get a seat:)

Instead of having tom yam we decided to try something different instead..

 Deep fried chicken.
So crispy till the very last piece of chicken..
 Red Curry with duck..
Since we had Green Curry a few times when we went for thai food..
We tried red curry instead and there's duck meat in it..
Gosh! I love duck meat..
It has lychee in it too and it does balance the taste..
Soothing for the taste buds
Deep fried fish cakes..
Very flavorful..

 Fragrant brown and jasmine rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment