Friday, June 29, 2012

Andes BYO @ Aman Suria

We finally decided to head over to Andes BYO at Aman Suria..
It's a cosy cafe situation very near to Betty's Midwest Kitchen.


I had the pork burger..
And gosh! It was ABSOLUTELY juicy! 
It tastes so good...
Look at how thick the pork patty is!


When I slice the meat (I had to since the patty is too thick, and it's easier to eat if I slice them)
The cheesy juice flows out from the meat..
Ah so ever heavenly when I feast into the patty.
Although the burger bread is like any other normal bread..
But the meat is ridiculously good!
Now I'm not sure which burger tastes better..
The one at Daily Grind or here..
Then again, it doesn't matter..
I am glad that I'm not converting into a vegetarian just yet to be able to enjoy such amazing food like that:)

My cousin recommended the place to me,
And I thought why not give it a try since I've heard from a friend about the place.
And they were right!
Look at the cheese oozing out from the burger..
Ah so yummy..
Am I tempting you yet?

Moving on to Jyun's order..
He has the Aussie bacon burger wrap.
And he commented on how juicy the meat is by telling me that he likes how the juicy thing flows down his hand while he was eating it:)



Us :)


And he got me the book above!
Gosh! I sure looks like a good book since Baron-Cohen who happens to specialize in that area wrote a review about it.
I can't wait to read the book! 
Right now I'm reading an interesting book, "The Asian Mystique" by Sheridan Prasso..
Thank you, Jyun..*hearts*

No comments:

Post a Comment