Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rest in peace, Jovi

Dear Jovi,


I remember back then when you used to turn around to catch my eyes and make silly faces so that I'll laugh,
I remember when our teacher told us that you are not feeling too well and you need a lot of jabs,
But I thought you'll get better as you grow up,
I remember how childish we were back then and I remember that you draw me a stitch and present it to me because I am obsessed with the cartoon character.
I also remember you being the first guy who actually show interest in me and make me feel interesting enough to be noticed by the opposite sex.
I remember our petty arguments before we stopped talking,
I remember how you used to annoy me.
But most of all, I remember you being a friend and an animal lover.


I hope you are in a much better place now,
A place where you can eat all the candies and sweet things you want without worrying about the consequences.
A place where you are surrounded with your favourite things.
A place whereby you don't need to take any medication or jabs anymore (yes I remember you used to take alot of those)


I know we've gone through a bit of a rough patch, 
But we were young back then..
But I remember you for the good times we had back then


Rest in peace, Jovi.
Although we have moved on, but I still remember you as my childhood friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment