Sunday, October 30, 2011

365 days

We have a story which isn't like a fairy tale,
 But it's a sweet reality which suits both of us best.
We might be different in some ways and perhaps similar in quite a number of ways..
But our differences blends with each other differences well.

He might not be my everything,
He might not fully complete me,
He might be not be my forever,
(as some girls like to claim that their partner would be their forever but I am being realistic here)
He might not be perfect,
But I like him for his imperfections.
Besides he plays quite a big role in my life.
And we are really happy being with each other.

Words cannot describe what we share between us,
But I am happy to have us in each others life.
Happy 365 days, sunshine!


PS: The sunflowers are so very pretty! Thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment