Friday, June 10, 2011

X-Men First Class

This week has been a pleasant week *grins*. Besides for the fact that I've handed in my final research paper for this semester and I am only left with one more report to work on, two presentations, and one more case study before my finals.

Joined my classmates for a game of badminton on Thursday. I don't play badminton. Usually fool around with the racket or hitting people's asses with it instead of playing it. Jyun gave me a few basic pointers before I practice it and I must say it was a pretty fun game=) I miss playing basketball though.

Since it's still fresh in my mind and I am still rather hyped up over the movie. X Men first class movie is a must watch for those Marvel comics fans/superheroes fan.


Watched that with Jyun, a superhero fan. So I got someone to explain the superheroes powers and teams to me after the movie=)



Bieber look alike. But he is a she with a better voice compared to Beiber. And she makes Bieber looks rather attractive too. LOL! Not being bias. But I like her attitude from her parody..X)

No comments:

Post a Comment