Tuesday, June 14, 2011

David Archuleta to Perform Next Month!


So it has been confirmed by Sony Music Malaysia that David Archuleta will be coming to Malaysia to perform on the 26th of July, which is next month and I have my semester break too! I've been waiting for this announcement to be made. Also waiting for another chance to see David performing live. Even David Archuleta and Stadium Negara is trending on twitter now:



But why am I hesitating whether to go or not to go now? Yes the ticket price may be pricey since I have no job and I am only surviving on my allowance. And unlike some people I don't get much for my monthly expenditure. On the other hand, I am wondering if spending so much just to watch David perform live will worth my savings since I have other things in mind that I want to get my hands on.

Question now is, should I go or not go and just read people's tweets about the concert on the day itself? Ugh.>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment