Monday, March 14, 2011

After the last paper

Since my last paper..

I've had:

- Lunch with the Midget =)
- Steamboat session with some of my classmates
- Movie night with Jyun
- Double date with the bestie
- Worked as a student ambassador for the department during the weekends

I've watched :



The King's Speech and Black Swan with Jyun.

The King's Speech is an awesome movie. When I first heard about the movie from my brother, I knew immediately it'll be Jyun's type of movie. So it's a must watch movie in the list with Jyun^^

Black Swan on the other hand, is a pretty dark and a rather disturbing movie. Jyun's reaction towards it by the end of the movie was priceless=p It was alright though. I don't mind watching it again *smiles*


Life as We Know it. Watched it alone since I got that movie from one of my friend (can't remember who gave it to me). Wouldn't say it's a nice movie. But it's alright.

I love cold lazy afternoons where I can stay indoors and watch movies. I've been out a lot since the finals. And waking up early in the morning for 3 days in a row can be really draining. Decided to stay in for a couple of days to recharge and get back the sleep that I've been deprived of for a week.

It was fun working as a student ambassador, although I talked shit most of the time while I was working..XDDDD So it was Jia Hui, Melissa, Sharon, Su Yin, and Khai Lee there. I didn't know so much about that bunch not till I worked with them. I even met Jia Hui's mom in person, joined her and Melissa to talk shit and laughed so much at the crap those bunch managed to conjure.

It's scary reading about the stuff that is happening at the world right now. Praying helps. But it doesn't stop me from thinking about what's next after this. No. The world will not come to an end by 2012. I refuse to believe in that crap.

I saw this incredible looking watch the other day. Owh mannnnn..I want to own that watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment