Saturday, March 5, 2011

7th and final week

Heeee yakkkkkk!!!!!!
*Flash an ultraman/ninja post*
This week is my final week in campus.
I sat for my final quiz on Monday which is peanuts for most of us,
Presented the stuff that I need to present for my Pet Behavioural studies,
And on my final day of my 3rd semester, we all had a mime presentation.

We all came out with the story line at the eleventh hour, spent 2 days practicing it,
Presented on Wednesday.
It was an awesome experience. We all had so much fun.
Not only we managed to stand out among the crowds at campus (due to the face paint & theatrical outfit), it was fun exaggerating our emotions on stage:)

Sunny the mighty sun is going to do the grand picture opening. The photographs below were all from Sue Yen and of course I played a part to help her to snap some of the photographs below. I'll let the photographs below do the talking:
This is the best group from the bunch. They were so good.
William and Chee Boon were incredibly good on stage.
They make a good pair.
Not only their personality blended with each other well,
But what they did on stage were so natural since on a daily basis those cracks are a natural jokers.

That's William.




Sue Yen and Runa..
Both were good too..
They were both good being a pair in the play..
After all, in class they are the duos anyway=)








The jokers/cracks










Dragonball FTW!!!
I took this pic=)
Best timing for me to use the flash!
Pretty good effect don't you think?


William trying to get the ring insert on Chee Boon's finger






The group ended the play with single ladies.
Which is a good ending to such a good play..
And it's so typical of them..X)



My group was the first to present.
I think we did a pretty good job too=)
A good start to the whole presentation^^









I now present you my team mates
Cavan

Carmen

Weng Hoe
Alex

This dude don't need any introduction here
X)
Someone looks darn happy to see the photographer..XP

William
Oppa aka Chee Boon and his obscene self..
Showing off his supposedly "6 packs"
MJ wanna be?
Lee Sean/Shaunny
Mel mel

Da Jie aka Clarissa

Jia Hui aka president of the bird gang/CEO
Bird means, the capacity to talk cock all the time..
To join the team, you gotta go for the "bird" training..

Runa
Edwin
Retarded/constipated looking Sunny..=X


Gahhhhh!!!
Sunny : I'm the blood sucker
Chee Boon: Eek! Vampire!!!


Dearest Chee Boon
That idiot can't stop moving, hence in this pic you can hardly see Chee Boon

Tumo and fisherman dude(can't remember his name).
I know I know..I am almost in my 2nd year and I still can't remember all my classmates name=X


Dr Priya and her sons

The members of the bird gang (part of them)
Above from the left: Sharon & Su Yin
Below from the right : Jowyn and Kylie


Charles and Oppa




Nadia and Alex

Oppa, Violet and Edwin




From the left: Nestar (batch 13), Fisherman dude & Tumo (my classmates)





Oppa is trying to express his love..


Yes I do look dead tired in that pic.
But I am not..
Maybe I am..X)


Finals on Monday.
*grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment