Friday, November 12, 2010

Down to the final 9th

Sighs!!

I am finally done with my one and only final assignment for this semester. Literally heaved a sigh of relief after I typed my final word for my term paper.

=)

This week, we handed in our 8th assignment of the semester. From the nine assignments that we were given at the beginning of this semester, now we are down to the final one. The dateline's next week if you are wondering. Then I will have to sit for my finals by the end of the month. Man. I am already feeling tad nervous thinking about it.

I don't really have much to update. Besides the fact that yesterday I weighed myself after a looooong time and I lost 2 frigging kgs!! That placed me in the underweight category=.= I don't usually bother weighing myself but I think recently I've lost some weight and hence I wanna see how many kgs I've lost. Ho man. My mom went like "YOU SEE LA! Always say no time to eat." I got a feeling that she'll be feeding me during my break later. Even the bf went like "See! What did I tell you about not eating properly?" LOL! Oh well.

One thing for sure, there'll be a lot of catching up with my revision for the upcoming week. Wish me luck yo;)

No comments:

Post a Comment