Thursday, November 4, 2010

Deepavali eve

It's Deepavali eve! And yeah, it's November already!!!!

Boo!!!

Blargh. Time sure flies. I am so tempted to hit the Indian town but meh, it's not possible for me to find any parking spot at this time of the year or day. Passed by that town this noon and it's already loaded with people doing their last minute shopping there. Oh boy!

So it's Thursday and it's not a surprise when I feel a lil procrastinate-ish. Is there even such word in the dictionary? But damnit. The finals is getting in the way. I just can't afford to procrastinate now.

Had lunch with the bestie this noon(Indian food, yummy!) and at the same time, we hung out with her boyfriend after that. No tutorial today too! So double hooray for me(one for being able to have lunch with the bestie and another is for not having tutorial today).

But Dr Alia had a good time teasing me for some reason during lecture today though. Oppa just havta make things worse. Sheesh!

Aneeway, it has been a good week for me=)


You made me a happy happy happpppieeee person, my wonderful wunnerful secret!=D
I was happy before this, but adding you into the picture, makes me happier

No comments:

Post a Comment