Friday, April 11, 2014

Being here

"A wise man told me that the reason we more to new countries is because we are either running from or running to something. I laughed and thought he was crazy. I just wanted a change; there was no rationale to my choice. The more I thought about it, the more I realized he was right. I wasn't just running from something, I was sprinting as far as I could."

So what if I am sprinting.
Because at the end of the day, I wanted the change and I needed the change.
There are some things people that I miss back there,
But I don't think it matters anymore because some change,
albeit painful is necessary.

Things sure are different right now.
Something is missing.
But I guess slowly I am trying to get acquainted to the missing piece,
And fill the missing piece with hopefully, a better piece.

Cause everyday it gets better right?

Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment