Thursday, January 30, 2014

Snoopy




Vicky's absence has been a pretty painful event for us at home.
The silence has been screaming back at us.
My sis began to hunt for a puppy..
Despite of my dad being reluctant to get one again,
We got it anyway..
I present you Snoopy; a miniature poodle; the new addition to the household.
He's nothing like Vicky.
He's extremely clingy!!!!!
Super smart too (not to say Vicky's stupid)..
And like most puppies, cheeky.
That bugger.
But since we got him yesterday he has been such a joy.
We still miss Vicky dearly.
But we know that he wants us to be happy.

We are still grieving..
That doesn't mean that we are not ready for another family member.
Some people may think it's to soon,
But for us, having Snoopy around helps us to move on.

Welcome, Snoopy.
I think I am in love with that little furball..
28.1.2014


No comments:

Post a Comment