Friday, December 27, 2013

Yvonne's Farewell

Yvonne is going to leave soon.
Hence, we had a farewell for her at Jarrod & Rawlins

I love going to the restaurant when it's hear Christmas,
Or during Christmas..
Since the environment is so festive and they play such good Christmas songs

Since the girls were late due to the unapologetic traffic,
And Vonne and I were starving,
We got ourselves appetizers while waiting for them.
 Bacon strips.
Super crispy and it goes so well with the apple sauce
 Mixed sausage platter

 




 Yeap, she is a happy happy girl.
We got her balloons as she said to the girls once that she always wanted a party with balloons.
I guess we are all in some ways is a child at heart.
 Lamb sausages.
Yvonne's dish
 I had their chicken pie.
Soooo good..
But so filling.

We finally had our dinner at 10pm.
I know it's late and for a dinner/supper that was such a heavy meal.
But heck, I couldn't be bothered at that rate.
:P














 The ABA therapists group pics.
My wife and I:)

No comments:

Post a Comment