Sunday, November 10, 2013

So far in November

So far in November..

A colleague told me that there's a good cafe to check out.
And so we went.
I like that place.
Definitely going back again:)




 My cup of latte.
Strong enough but not too strong.
Double shot
 C:
His orange latte
I think that is what he had.
With marshmallow 

 Chilled cappucino.
First time I've tried something like this
It's goooodddd..
Want moreeeee


 Sis told me that there's a burger joint in Klang.
The concept is something like burgerlab.
It's called Burgerland..

 Sis's fish burger
She said it's not greasy
 Jyun's grilled chicken burger

 My super greasy fried chicken burger.
Don't like it.
Buns were soggy due to the sauce..
 Curly fries were so salty.

Will I go back?
Urhm..not really..
Not worth the calories.
As if I care.
But heck. It's so greasy and it's nothing like burgerlab although I find burgerlab overrated 

Recently..
Colleagues and I went for a short trip to Gold Coast, Sepang.
Stayed in a beautiful holiday villa..













 Finally back on the bike after 5 years!
Initially I was stumbling alot..
Then I pushed myself to relearn it and wallah! I remembered how to cycle!

On our way home..
We dropped by Aunty Aini's cafe.
It's somewhere in Nilai.
The ambiance of the place reminded me a lot of Tamarind Springs..






 Finally tried tempoyak.
It's basically durian sauce with fish.
Doesn't taste much of the durian..
It was delish!
 Petai and prawns sambal
 Burung puyuh
 Chicken rendang..
In other words, coconut sauce curry chicken?
 Petai!
My favvvv!!
 It was a good short get away.
Although I just had my getaway.
Har harrrr! :P


Jyun and I wanted to have mille crepe cakes at Nadeje but it was crowded.
Back up plan..
We headed over to Butter & beans at seventeen
Wanted to try that cafe for ages but it was always packed.
It's a tiny cafe.

I am super glad that our plans didn't work out
Cause I like this quaint lil cafe.
They played good songs, have great coffee albeit strong, and good pastries

 My bear/pig latte art.
Jyun pointed out that it looks like a pig
Then only I look a it as a pig 
D:

Cappuccino
Very strong.
I like it but it makes me jittery and do weird things to my tummy..

Will definitely go back for latte
 His mocha
 The last piece of quiche.
I think it's mushroom and ham..
Blueberry cake/tart?

No comments:

Post a Comment