Friday, October 25, 2013

I am back!

Yours truly is back!!!!
I had a very well needed getaway and now that I am well rested I can think straight.
Journey there and back was exhausting.
But it was worth it.


That was my final night in the city of sails (Auckland) .
 The night view was gorgeous.
There are a lot of things that I see and tried to capture through my camera but seeing them with your very own eyes and looking at the pictures are very different.
Because the photographs I took may capture some of it's essence but not entirely.
Anyway I had such great fun.
I wined and dine well,
Met amazing people.
And most of all it gave me plenty of time to think about what I want.

I miss Auckland already.
Sleeping on my bed may be comfortable.
But there is something about Auckland that wants me to go back.
Heck, even now I am wondering if I can save up enough to head over there for a skiing trip next year.
LOL.

More to come about the trip soon?
I didn't put up any pics about my trip to Bangkok as it was basically a shopping trip.
But Auckland is beautiful.
New Zealand is beautiful.
And I would like to share it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment