Sunday, February 5, 2012

Funny things that kids say

Funny things that kids say: 




Source

I'm 60% done with my proposal!!
Woot!

This week has been rather productive.
Managed to find participants for our interview,
Learned interesting stuff about the Zorastrian culture.
Noticed how nice Iranians are.
Learned a little about Buddhism and realized that my parents and relatives had been providing us with misleading information about Buddhism.
Not a surprise when I don't practice the religion when I don't understand the teachings.
And I had Iranian food for the first time in an Iranian restaurant.
(It was yum! Kebabs from Nandos tasted charred).

Since I have an extended break due to some public holiday 
(don't know what is it).
I'll be spending Sunday with the bestie! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment