Sunday, January 15, 2012

Plan B @ Bangsar Village 1

This is my last weekend before the new semester begins.
Jyun and I decided to have brunch at Plan B (Bangsar Village 1)

My ideal brunch.
The smoked sausage is slightly hard but I love my poached eggs.
I am not a fan of beans but I like how the beans tasted like in Plan B.
(the way the beans are cooked = yum)

Jyun's burger with homemade patty.
According to him the patty is soft and he doesn't mind it =)

We both got mocha (our favourite)



Overall it was a satisfying brunch for us =)
I like the place..
I will definitely go back there to try the desserts..
Our brunch lasted us till dinner 
(we both skipped dinner and had Snowflake for dinner instead)
And thumbs up for the mocha.
Beats the hot mocha from Starbucks hands down

No comments:

Post a Comment