Saturday, December 31, 2011

NYE

The year 2011 has not been a great year but it's alright =)

So here's a few recap of my year.

It's the year where I stopped looking after myself and as a result my body immune system acted out. Hence now I am trying to build up my body immune system. Which also means staying away from junk (not really staying away but trying to cut down on junk)

I drank more coffee this year than before. Which is sinful but pleasurable.

I watched my favourite idol performing live on stage. It's a dream come true. David Archuleta was amazing when he performed live in Kuala Lumpur.

I ventured out to more interesting food places than before thanks to the bestie.

Uni got quite boring and redundant but it's still bearable.

I am in my second year and soon to be a final year student in the upcoming year.

I got busier (I know I know..I am always busy. But this year I got busier somehow.)

I hate weddings more than ever. Since it's the same old thing over and over again.

I learned to get go of a few things. It's not easy but it's good for myself.

I turned 20.

Time flies really fast! Faster than the previous years I guess..

Still trying to figure out what's next. And I am really hoping that I will get a clue of what's next next year.

Had a great Christmas celebration after years of not having a proper Christmas celebration.

Celebrated Thanksgiving for the first time.

Knowing that crowds isn't my thing. Hence I'm not going to any places with a lot of super enthusiastic people waiting to countdown for the New Year or partying all night. Cliche just isn't my thing. So I am going to stay in for a movie night with the best friend, go for a pleasant breakfast and dinner and of course coffee will be involve. And perhaps a few drinks =)

Okay, I can't really think of any more stuff but I am pretty sure there are more to that. The weather is gloriously hot today and I just came back from a good brunch and I am feeling rather lazy to think. Soooooooo, I shall stop here.


Before I sign off and enjoy my last day of the year, I shall wish you readers a Happy New Year!

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment