Monday, August 8, 2011

Polygamy

Sometimes I wonder why men cheat. So I asked the closest man in my life, Jyun the logic behind that. The reason why I ask him is because I know he can't lie to me since he suck at lying=) More reason for me to adore him^^

L : Is it possible for someone to like two people at the same time?
J : You mean as in like like? Like us?
L : Yeah like like.
J : No it's not possible.
L : Then what about polygamy?
J : I think it's like owning them just like some people like to own more than one car.
L : Like having different flavors every night?
J : If you want to put it like that, sure.


He answered that in a matter of fact way and it makes sense. Not because I want to hear that from him, but it does make sense.

Anyway, Jyun got me this amazing tiramisu cake from a bakery shop nearby his place.




It wasn't too sweet, it has enough chocolaty and coffee taste in it, and it has that lemony taste which I like too. I've been craving for that for ages! Plus the tiramisu cake that I can get at the bakery nearby my place doesn't taste as good as that. Beats the cake that I had for my birthday last year (that's because I had hazelnut cake instead of tiramisu which I wanted but the bakery shop doesn't sell those *insert sad face*).

Owh, by the way. Happy August peeps!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment